I think the original post reads as if they Nport will make the playoffs, (northport commack West islip are probably #5-7.) are you questioning this? and saying they wont make playoffs? and are you saying this because of one player, one player doesnt make that happen. When will he be back?

Big games tomorrow for teams in A maybe a foreshadow of playoffs:
Quott vs Ward Melville
HHHE v SmithW
WIslip v CMack
Nport v SmithE

Sachem E v BShore
Whit v Hunt

Leading to bigger games Saturday, or games could let division shale out.

Lindy v HHHE
Nport v BShore
SmithE v Rivr

SmithW v Sachem E
WIslip v Hunt
Melville V Whitmn

Season is getting exciting.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ya think Northport can turn it around and make the playoffs? They've been playing without there top D pole since the Hills game. So they got smacked by Smithtown West. Who doesn't get smacked by Smithtown West. They have a big game tomorrow vs. Smithtown East. That i think is a big game for both teams, especially Northport. That one they have to win.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
For Class A

Sect XI site ranking holds weight for the playoff picture, but it is to soon to make heads or tails of it right now. You have to have the teams cycle through at least half the games to figure out the 5-10. Top 4 will probably remain the top 4 whether or not they remain in the spot currently in.

I doubt Whitman amd Smithtown East will stay that high. Or Northport and Commack that low. West Islip moves up one.

Another battle for the last 4 spots out of 6 teams. If the bracket only takes 11 teams. Advantage teams with current ranking.
Bay Shore
Lindy
Riverhead
Sachems
Smithtown East
Whitman

Lindy is a product of their easy schedule, should get a lot of wins. Will that hurt the rankings. Riverhead is a must win. West Islip a reach. Still might be the first of that group to get in.

Whitemen high current rank will help. West Islip and Riverhead games are huge.

Riverhead will play Whitmen, should win. But Commack and Smithtown East game are big. Should take 2/3. West Islip loss hurts unless WI does damage. Should be next in.

Smithtown East is headed into Must win month thru 4/28.

Bay Shore and the Sachems won't get to play Lindy or Whitmen and that could come back to bite them. Gotta take care of business against each other and try and steal a game. Bay Shore's Commack Loss hurts unless Commack does damage. Sachem North's Northport loss hurts.

Lax Power also has an interesting rankings that I could see. Probably gives a truer picture. Maybe swap Huntington and West Islip. And Riverhead and Commack and Lindy and Bay Shore.