Originally Posted by Anonymous
So St A's should take long time games against some usually strong Nassau teams just to play the Suffolk teams that you think may be good. How did SW do against SE the last few years. So now SW can finally win a game against SE and you want St A's to schedule them. Geez.....please stop your nonsense. The schedules aren't made to make you happy. Maybe you should have your AD approve travel down south to play some different teams and worry about your own team.

Exactly, now you get it! Yes, you are supposed to change your schedule to play the toughest schedule. It's not like you dont know the teams that will be strong or have a down year. You are again right in that the schedules arent to make me happy, but to challenge your team. I dont care if you go out west or south, would be great experiences, just be prepared. Probably best to do that in 2020.

I also feel you should plan for tougher LI teams. Maybe at least get 3 on the schedule, and 3 CT, 1 upstate, 1 Westchester, 1 NJ, 5 catholics. Leaves room for 2 out of region games.

You do a great job setting up a challenging schedule, but everything can always be improved.