Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does any one know of any girls that were left off the Key players in Suffolk List. Just give me a town please. no names

Unfortunately any town that has more than five strong players will have girls left off the list. Newsday is fake news anyway . I cancelled my subscription 25 years ago (I do check HS Football scores on line). I Refuse to check lacrosse stats. HS lax is all BS (with the exception of the few schools that have real coaches). Stats are meaningless because so many of the teams are so weak and many of the players are not athletic. If your daughter is a strong player at a school that has many strong players and was left off the list stay positive. Do not allow a HS coach to crush her confidence.

But what if a HS coach doesn't think any player on his team is worthy of a mention? What kind of message does that send to the players? It tells them that he has no faith in his squad to do anything this season. It tells them that he doesn't consider a single one of them a quality lacrosse player.