Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]The 2020 class was the first real crazy travel lacrosse year. This is the year of The Crush team and 1 or 2 other teams that played year round at a high level against the best competition they could find since they were in 3rd / 4th grade.

I can't get in the original poster's head, but what I think he really means is that the idea of year round play has increased to the point that the 2020 class may have had enough volume of kids participating in that the overall situation reached a tipping point - that class has so many kids playing year round and on enough high level clubs that the sheer numbers elevate everything about them and the numbers of really good players resulting from that has increased.

I am not getting in his head, I am just reading his quote and I think that perhaps he is familiar with the class of 2020 and not as familiar with the classes of 2014 - 2018 these kids all went to Baltimore 4-5 times a year in the spring - summer and fall and they all have had plenty of year round opportunities to compete against the best competition. I personally would take the talent pool of the Class of 2015 over any grade in the last ten years or the next four years