Originally Posted by Anonymous
No it is not the responsibility of the reader to verify your statement. If you can’t backvit up don’t write it. It’s nit even remotely reasonable. You wrote it as if you KNEW the information. Now we all see it was a guess on your part. Why don’t you PROVE your statement? What a loser

I second the original post... judging from the tone of your response - truth is too close to home...
sorry, Early recruiting is done. UNC, Hopkins (greatest offenders) had missed on too many reclassified and early bloomers... FACT.

...and we ALL Dont have to think too hard for first hand examples, of where reclassified diminished returns, from coaches and player perspectives.

No it doesn’t hit close to home, my son is a Junior in a public school. I don’t know a single hold back. What I’m taking from this is that your sons are less than average players. Your excuse for their lack of ability is to claim “holdback” at every turn. That’s what I take from your tone! It’s true isn’t it?

Nah... actually opposite... my point is, generally speaking, there is NO long term advantage for "Hold back/reclassified" players anymore.
Early recruiting is finished...
the extra year of physical development is neutralized by the time the player is on HS Varsity, and College level