Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Okay, help me out!

Since it is the beginning of the year, Ill say it. How or what can be done if the Newsday stats got it all wrong. In a relatively contested game. Goals are given to players that didnt even come close to the offensive zone and assists to players on defense who didnt cross midfield?

Who is responsible for this. I thought the books of each team need to be verified before the game was called official.

Bring the wize cracks on but I hope to get the real answer as well. We all have the films already so the coach already knows.

Who cares? Honestly are you really concerned? Not a wisecrack , just amazed that people actually care enough to try to have it changed.

Actually most people care and if they are going to put stats in the paper they should at least get them correct. That is why you should have an adult keeping the stats for both teams who should compare the books at the end of the game .It also keeps teams honest about the stats of their players. With your concept why keep stats at all just keep the score of the game.