Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are two comments never ending from WM parents on these threads. Every time someone wants to make a list of relevant HS teams and leaves WM off, there is an instant rebuttal to include them. And they are a good team and should be in conversations of teams in contention. The other is the coach thing that comes up constantly. It seems pretty simple, stop lynching the coach and this goes away. But it seems every time WM comes up as a contender, it goes right to the coach discussion. Quit blaming the coach and deal with it. There is seriously only a small handful of great coaches spread thin through the high schools, believe me you are better off than most.

I completely agree. The WM parents need to wake up. You make the playoffs all the time. We never do, we get close but never get ourselves in and our daughters get the worst end of it.

Tell me this WM parents do your daughters get called out one by one and get ridiculed about all of their negative stats in front of the entire team? Has your daughter ever been told she can’t run midfield because she’s too fat? Does the WM coach call unplanned practices a half hour before they start and then punish the kids that don’t show up because they were working? Does she not let kids dress for games because they were at extra help the day before and came late? Does she “haze” the younger players because they have to “pay their dues”? We have gone to the AD and it has gone on deaf ears. We are fed up and we are sick of hearing about your so-called problems.

So unless your precious daughters are treated as ours are, stop complaining that they haven’t won a championship. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

I have seen the WM coach on multiple occasions and she seems very professional and above all else respectful .If she wants to come coach at my daughters school with the revolving door of coaches picking up a pay check we would gladly have her .