All of the ward melville whiners really [ChillLaxin] me off because I don’t think you realize that you don’t have it that bad. My daughters club friends that play for ward melville actually like her. I have met her in the past as she coached in the club my oldest played for years ago. She was well respected and i thought she was a knowledgeable,personable coach and the girls connected well with her.

On the flip side, my daughter plays for a program that went from the top in the county to the lowest of the low in a few short years. Her coaches are immature and not positive at all, they demean the girls and are babies when they lose. We are now getting a new coach this year that has school hopped for the past few years and I have only heard negative things about this coach. Another lost season for us I am sure.

Having 4 girls (not all play lax) I have learned that it’s what the kids take away from it at the end of the day or the end of the season, sometimes it’s a championship and sometimes it’s not but to all you ward parents just be happy you are not with us. It’s awful and it’s my daughter and her teammates that suffer.