A while back there was a post that identified some of the top players from the Island by class in recent years. Some people took offense to the list. One post in particular annoyed me so I would like to respond. below is the quote.

- "Those lists are pretty good, could add or drop a couple, and move a few in order, but still pretty good. Since I am familiar with all the years, I do find it interesting that a few of these years had some of the early recruits that were supposed to be top of the age groups when they committed, and now you really don't hear about them much, not just this silly list, but overall in lacrosse."

I just saw IL's Preseason All American List and recognized many of the names were the same names as the players on the list that you were referring to.

Of the 2015 class four of the six players listed are currently on the All American list. The other two are doing very well.
Of the 2016 class three of the seven are currently listed on the All American list. Two of the others started just about every game last year and did very well. The other two who happen to play at the two toughest places to get on the field also did fine (one was the leading freshman scorer).
Of the 2017 class they are current freshmen. All of them were recognized by Inside Lacrosse and all of them were selected to the Under Armour Senior Game.
Of the 2018 class they are current seniors in HS. All of the players were ranked Top 40 by Inside Lacrosse and all of the players were selected to represent Long Island at the Under Armour Games.

It appears to me that all of the young women listed are doing just fine. It does not appear that any have fallen off as you suggest. We all know there are a few others in each class that are also considered top players. When all is said and done, we will see a large number of these players on the All American List.

Just bugs me when I see the jealousy and bitterness come out.