Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people crack me up. College coaches look for the best athletes/ best lacrosse players. If the kid is a ball hog they don't care as they think they will be able to rein them in .They could not care less if your kid" makes a great clear through". Even funnier is when they tell you "we recruit families not just players" because they know you bunch of self absorbed fools believe you are the parents that the coaches really like . In reality if your kid can help them win you could be a horror show of a parent and they will still take your kid.

Wow, you are not smart. You say coaches look for best athletes/best lacrosse players (wow AMAZING insight). You're probably running around your mother's basement in your underwear screaming "I burned them with that one!" Put your clothes back on and take a seat. Now try, as best you can, to define best lacrosse player. Maybe with that little brain teaser, you'll start to learn something. And FFS stop screaming "Ma! Ma! Bring me more gummy bears!"

You are wrong about the family comment. They do care about the parents . Apple never falls far from the tree and they'd rather not deal with that for 4 years and FYI the really good players usually come from a grounded family. The kids and parents who think they are great are the horror shows!