Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people crack me up. College coaches look for the best athletes/ best lacrosse players. If the kid is a ball hog they don't care as they think they will be able to rein them in .They could not care less if your kid" makes a great clear through". Even funnier is when they tell you "we recruit families not just players" because they know you bunch of self absorbed fools believe you are the parents that the coaches really like . In reality if your kid can help them win you could be a horror show of a parent and they will still take your kid.

I'm guessing your kid is a selfish player and that you are an A@$ H¥£€# .

You can not even grasp that selfish players are never the "best" lacrosse players and most times not the best athletes. It really amazes me how some parents believe that being selfish makes you a good player. Also amazed by how many of you think every player who scores a lot of goals is a ball hog. I am guessing that you are the same people who will say things like "that's a real head scratcher" when a girl is recruited by top programs (over your daughter) or "that list is a joke, my daughter scores more goals than her".