Originally Posted by Anonymous
So just guessing the Club blue kid will be going to GT prep. and the Crabs kid lives closer to Baltimore then NOVA?

No, the Crabs kid livesin NoVA. They both wanted to get as far away from Madlax as possible.

The poster was incorrect. Madlax has two dad coaches. One coaches their 2022 team and the other the 2024 team.

Well if you are driving to Balt. from NOVA you are just a crazy dad. Leaving Madlax is whatever but to drive to Balt. from NOVA puts you in the crazy group.

It is not crazy to play for the Crabs if you live in NoVA and think that is your best option. People in the DMV have been sending their kids to Crabs practices for years. It's only another 20+ minutes in the car to get to Boys Latin.

There has been some crazy things posted on this site but you just won for the most outlandish post ever. Unless you post a picture of your personal helicopter or flying car, there is now way to get from N.VA to BL in 20 minutes. It may take an hour and 20 minutes. I would be more likely to believe that Evergreen will win the Elite Div this year than believe you can get to a Crabs practice in 20 minutes.

Work on your reading comprehension. The poster said "it's only ANOTHER 20+ minutes to get to BL". In other words, driving from NOVA to Baltimore is only 20 or so MORE minutes more than driving somewhere else in the DMV.

Are you really that stupid?

Where in Northern VA can you get to Baltimore in 20 minutes? If the parents want to make the commitment fine but "another 20 minutes from where?" You cannot get to Baltimore from Bethesda either in 20 Min. Teams have mid week practices. Might as well play for Dukes and fly to practice or take the train. Either way it is a huge investment that will cost way more than 20 minutes. But to answer your question, I decided to comment on this idiotic topic so I guess I am that stupid.