Originally Posted by Anonymous
"This might win you a extra game or two but is this best for your sons skill development and college looks?"

If you are this naive about the sport of lacrosse I would suggest at games that you simply watch and cheer. I have heard from many college coaches that what they look for as much as anything is what a player does off ball. If a coach runs a good offense this will showcase that skill even more. I have watched Madlax games at different ages and they are trying to get players into college as that is good for business however a coach is a coach and they do run an offense and want to win. If they ran an obvious ISO just to focus on a player it would be easy to defend knowing they will not make the second and third pass. If a college coach watches a player manage to be "wide" open as the fifth look in a motion offense that will look very good to that coach. If a player on a ISO play runs right into a double or triple and loses the ball not so much. Trust that the coaches understand the finer points of the game more than you do and do not forget to pay your fee to Madlax on time.

Did you see where my post you are quoting has a ??????? at the end? I was only starting the conversation to hear others make points on both sides. See this is how these kind of boards work best. Someone has to make points and someone has to come up with questions to give people a chance to make there points. But go ahead and think I know nothing about this game and how to play it.