Originally Posted by Anonymous
1- tutles
2-TB
terps
3- all the rest

You really feel that TB/Terps/91 all are at same level? No difference?
who would win a three way round robin if it was held today?
No sure if TB and 91 enter same high level tournaments as terps.

agreed

IDK who would win that round robin, nor do you, it hasn't happened. What high level tournaments are you talking about? Have the Terps played in a Spring/Summer tourny yet? Do you even know who is on the Terps team? You are very chatty for someone who doesn't know if their kid has even made the "New" Terp AA team. Why cant you just leave it that there are some VERY talented 2017 players on LI?

Actually, the question was from a completely innocent point of view. I have no data to make an informed opinion or answer, that is why it was asked. So, hypothetically; who do you think would win that three way based on whatever information or experience you may have with these teams?

As far as the tournament question aspect, I was referring to past history of teams entering them. I think Terps and 91 enter pretty high level tournaments but am not aware of TB touney history.
And finally, I totally agree: there are many very talented players on LI and I hope there always will be.

A completely innocent point of view? OK...No one would have that "data" or "informed opinion".(although some on here speak as they do) Apparently, these boys are all getting better, bigger, stronger & faster..."Any Given Sunday"

As for the tournaments that they have entered, 91 & TB have been in some of the same & some different, Terps have only played fall tournaments.

Asking which team would win or rank the 2017 teams is ridiculous. It has proven to bring out the worst in some adults.