Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think its a question of degree. If they are not the best team in C at the end of the season then I'm wrong. Glad to see the conference got some new additions this year to make it more competitive. Which team do you think will win C this year? Which team in B, GC or Set? A I don't think there is any question will be Massapequa, Farmingdale, Syosset, Port.

Pequa and Syo are going to be bad Port is going to win A this year obviously

What happens when they lose to a C team . . . ??

Only C team they play is LV....and they aren’t losing that game-haven’t ever. Hopefully their new coach can have the Falcons ready for whoever else they play...plus, A-B-C doesn’t matter. CSH is C and beats A schools...more kids in the school doesn’t always mean better teams!

Hopefully this can last through May, but no chance a C team cover EVER beat Port. They are in C for a reason for god sakes.

You do realize that A, B, and C has zero to do with the talent/ability of a the schools' programs, and 100% based upon the number of students in the schools?

I don't think its a question of degree. If they are not the best team in C at the end of the season then I'm wrong. Glad to see the conference got some new additions this year to make it more competitive. Which team do you think will win C this year? Which team in B, GC or Set? A I don't think there is any question will be Massapequa, Farmingdale, Syosset, Port.

Only C team they play is LV....and they aren’t losing that game-haven’t ever. Hopefully their new coach can have the Falcons ready for whoever else they play...plus, A-B-C doesn’t matter. CSH is C and beats A schools...more kids in the school doesn’t always mean better teams!

Hopefully this can last through May, but no chance a C team cover EVER beat Port. They are in C for a reason for god sakes.

You do realize that A, B, and C has zero to do with the talent/ability of a the schools' programs, and 100% based upon the number of students in the schools?

How about this clown saying C school isn’t based upon ability. Put down the Zima and learn about NC rankings Skippy. Port is ranked 1 in A for a reason bud and will uphold it again as everyone has agreed on here but you!
Whether my son tries hard or not.