Originally Posted by Anonymous
Port’s 8-7 win was in fact a beat down! Obviously you weren’t at the game. Looked like Varsity playing a 5th grade team. Score doesn’t always reflect what happened on the field.

It my not in a 10-3 game because there were a few late goals or or a bad 5 minutes that spread the score. But it does in an 8-7 game. one goal is one goal

I happened to have been at that game, as a friend's son played for LV - LV had more possession and shot wide of the net about a dozen and half times - if just a handful of those shots had been on net, LV wins that game. And yes, the LV G was equally as good, but h e didn't face nearly the number of shots. Also thrown into the mix is that LV did all of that w/ no FOGO, and when I say no FOGO, I mean none. They didn't even have a guy at the X that was average! That turned out to be their problem later in the brackets as they could score and play D with anyone, but they couldn't win faceoffs and didn't possess the ball enough.

I guess the players mom is on here again. LOL. You just happened to be at that game. Come on you are just on here trying to get your kid recruited. It shows you have no idea because you think coaches are on here reading about your kid. This is when mom needs to stay off the afternoon juice. Wink wink. Same stuff last year.