Originally Posted by Anonymous
What teams
7v7 iin a crappy venue and if you don’t do it, you are a step behind. Give us a break!. The teams that are good will always be good. There are 2 Nassau teams that stink now and will stink during spring season
what teams in Nassau?

Farmingdale and Wantaugh (with crazy dad coaches arguing with officials and embarrassing girls).

Those crazy Farmingdale dads should be banned from all high school games going forward.

It is the Wantaugh dads who are coaching the team, not Farmingdale. They cry that snowflake is being man handled when snowflake is the one who can’t control her stick. Two fools, trying to coach.

First off if you are going to be so obsessed with a town please learn to spell it. No 'U' in Wantagh. Sadly you have been crazed about this team for quite a while. This HS is on their third head coach in the past 4 years. These crybaby coaches have entered them in fall 7v7's, indoor leagues...etc. This seems to help prepare them for the upcoming spring season. They won the county championship last year. I can tell you from first hand experience I do not see any crying from the coaches or the players.

It sounds like you have a specific incident based upon your comments. They play in the Brentwood indoor league on Monday nights. If you are a disgruntled Wantagh parent please stop by and I am sure they would love to discuss your concerns. If you are a parent from another team, best of luck to you