""""It's interesting to read all of the haters and their comments about a man that has a great deal of passion for the sport and his players. None of you commenting have any clue why he's tough on the girls. Luckily enough, most parents do and actually laugh on the sideline as he yells and screams at their child. I'm a father who has no problem with my daughter giving MM a hug at the end of practice. In this world everybody has choices, so if you have an issue choose to go elsewhere. Based on the negativity I bet your daughter didn't get a choice and was sent packin', hence the negative vitriol. SW does not teach it's girls to be dirty BTW, however it does teach it's girls to be fierce and aggressive. What is wrong with that? Keep in mind that the team you referred to about "swinging sticks" are girls that are clumsy and just learning how to stick check.

Interesting indeed. Do tell which team you speak of as "clumsy and just learning how to stick check" There could be more then one team that plays like this? That would be a systemic coaching failure. "Fierce and aggressive" must still be played within the perimeters of the rules. Just because a certain team (SW) can't beat another team EVER, does not mean that the special "fierce and aggressive" SW hacking plan should be implemented. And what is with the coaches screaming and crying that every call against them is not fair? And the parents are just a pitiful cheering when kids get hurt? But now it makes sense...it just "fierce and aggressive" being taught along with your players going through their clumsy stages of life. My bad; the girls at this age will just have to accept loosing their front 2 teeth because of a stick hack to the face, while the SW girls work out an awkward phase in life. So give me a break.

Aggressive play is great. I like it. But stop all the crying and feet stomping when said play is returned. And if some of your kids loose teeth or get hurt, just mark it up to "fierce and aggressive" coupled with "clumsy and just learning to stick check". I am certain you would understand.

SW are the YJ of Maryland. Cry, cry, cry...

So do you care to fess up to the team you are referring to as being unjustly criticize for going through their clumsy stage in life?

Typical SWs: its not our fault, not fair, our kids were cheated is why we loose...blah, blah, blah.