Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL. After years of ripping of kids who attended their fall "recruiting" event and making some of them play on Sunday against real legitimate teams, Madlax came up with a new scheme. Now there is a separate division with two crappy HS teams and no playoffs. This ensures they will play games that absolutely nobody will watch.

LOL.

I was at this event and if you want to count the 4 coaches that coached the showcase teams and the Rutgers coach who coached the Madlax National #2 team that is 5 coaches that watched all 100% of at least 3 games. Then I would guess at least 6 more who came and watched at least one or 2 games on this showcase field. So with my count 11 to 14 coaches watch these kids on this field play lacrosse. You can judge if this is worth it or not. But these are the numbers for this field on Sunday.

Total. Lie.

No sir this was not a lie. I can count, This field had 11 coaches watch at least one half on this field. They have a list of the schools that signed in for this tournament. Did you write any schools and tell them your son was playing in this showcase or tournament? Did they watch your sons video? The coach I told came and watched my son and was very happy with what he saw. Coaches go to the fields with kids they already know and want to see play. Very few kids ever get seen at any style of showcase without the coach knowing your sons name before the first faceoff. If your son is good enough the coach would of left the IMG game for 10 min. to see your boy play.