Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didnt the 2022 MD 91 win Naptown? Beat LI Express I think or Primetime.

As far as MM goes he does seem to focus the offense on his son to the detriment of the team. My son played against him at NLF down at IMG last year and the kid couldnt get to the net the entire game. My son is a good D Pole but not great and handled him easily. Saw a ton of better attack at the 22 level that week.

Comments about specific CHILDREN are not supposed to be on these forums. We are all sure your son is a fabulous D pole because you have told us he is but putting down another kid to make your own sound better has no place on these boards. As to your other comment, every good coach builds his offense around his best players or sometimes even one player. Most kids tend to do better with their team mates around them rather than at the individual events for many reason but one big one is the teams are not organized enough for real team play with everyone wanting to do their own thing. Every player on a team can not have the offense run through them. Problem is on most teams, parents can not get over their own children not being that "quarterback" to recognize that there is always going to be better players out there and plays tend to go through one or two of the best players that know the plays, have a good IQ, are proven and can close against both good and bad teams within the team environment.