Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agreed. Why is it that people question the pricing?

As a small business owner, my price is my price. If you don't like it don't buy it. I don't need or want your business.

I've done my research on pricing structure for a superior product and I know the sweet spot in pricing that's going to give me the return I need to continue to run my business, and create a profit.

And I'm not going to lower it because of people who think they are entitled to a lower price, or because they think they know better. Maybe we can share the wealth and share the talent to make it a level playing field.

Do you go into the grocery store and negotiate/complain about the price of something on the shelves?

Do you negotiate/complain about the price of the pair of jeans your going to buy?

No. You either buy it or you don't. This isn't any different. And just because it's not a tangible cereal box you can grab, so many people think its different. It's baffling.

It doesn't matter if it's products or services.

Business is business. Get over it.

My 2 cents.

It's not the price of the "A" team that anybody is complaining about. It s the fact of being charged the same price for an inferior experience (product) for the "B" and "C" team. Even a small business owner has different prices for different products and believe me if you live through a painful summer on the "B" or "C" team you'll find out the hard way that the product you paid the "A" team price for was not even close to the experience the "A" team families received. It's a pretty simple concept really I'm not sure why people can't wrap their heads around tiered pricing for different Express teams when other clubs are doing it.