Originally Posted by Anonymous
The schedule for the MLK tourney says 2017 Terps B. Is there more than one Terps team?

Just heard Coach C doesn't have the real 2017 Terps at the tournament today. I heard every starter was asked to stay home. Makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense. It's a great way to develop the non-starters who otherwise get limited playing time. And, quite frankly; the starters have nothing to prove against that line up of entered teams.

Can we say Bill B from New England. Very smart. Every time I enter a team in a tournament I will put B next to their name when the whole squad can't be there just in case we don't win the tournament. If we do then our b team won and we are the greatest.

It's not their b team. It's their team down some starters. Every team plays down a few players. They just chose to do it for a certain number. Injuries / vacations/ conflicts happen, not always going to have the full starters. They may have purposely left a few studs home but they didn't need them today and the other kids stepped up.

They are awesome!!! Deal with it!! Best of 2017!!!

"Best of 2017"? Thats a stretch!