Originally Posted by Anonymous
He did the same thing at Adelphi, he just wins. He raises kids games, he bends playing rules (not recruitment rules), works officials is arrogant and disliked by his peers but bottom line is he is a winner at every level. There is no way SB should be part of the national discussion but they are

Question (coming from someone who is agnostic on SB), will he win once KO leaves
There doesn't seem to be any top notch recruits heading there. As
others have said, they seek better (however one defines that) environments off Long Island.

I think everyone will be surprised with the ability of the Freshman class. He also has the top 2020 recruit in the country committed (Goalie, just names by InsideLacrosse), who is not only an incredible goalie, but could probably start on the Stony Brook Basketball team as well as a Freshman (and I know that's a bold statement). He is committing girls from outside of Long Island now, and his roster is growing. Probably will carry Syracuse like numbers in a few years.

The top 2020 recruit in the country ? I need some of that '"medication" you are taking so I can deal in fantasy also. Sorry but I do not think SB has ever gotten a player considered a top recruit by anyone but Spallina . That said he gets more out of his players than any other coach out there.

Haha, my daughter is the top recruit in the country too....in my eyes! Goalies are never the top recruit. They don't even play lacrosse.

Obviously you have never been between the pipes

The d-bag is on the pipe. Either riding it or smoking it or both.