Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I agree that 91 def would have beat Wright this past summer. YJ Blue was maybe the 3rd or 4th best team on Long Island after Igloo and TG, but the Gold team was not even in top 5 conversation. Igloo, TG, Leg, Jesters, Elevate, and 91 would have all beat Wright.

CR knows Wrights team didn't have the talent to help Thorn's team. That's why she brought another Daddy Coach and his daughter. An infusion of new talent.

Not true at all...there are some very good players on Wright and some very good players on Thorn who sat the bench all year...She was overrun by a Daddy coach making terrible decisions. Playing the same girls over and over. Im sure there are a couple of girls from 91 who are good too...they won't play. This is getting ridiculous.

This is true, and it is absolutely ridiculous/. 3/4 of these teams deserve to be on the field due to their talent and dedication. The problem is that 1/4 can make mistake after mistake and still stay on where the others are benched. This is due to parental [lacrosse] kissers and daddy/mommy coaches. If I coached my own daughter, she would be judged harder than the others. Just a big F-ing joke!! Now I know why some very talented girls left YJ last year.

91 girls are not the answer, just feeding the cancer. Feel bad for them, they have no clue what they are getting into. I know it feels great to dream, but this will not turn out well. Be careful what you wish for. Deer in the headlights.

What you are all forgetting is that the new coach is from 91 and will look out for his daughter and past players! But it does feel like the team just traded one daddy coach for another? YJ parents will be kissing his [lacrosse] soon enough and some have already started. Let the games begin....

Our pick up team played those girls from Mt. Sinai last fall. The YJ girls were the better players. The team was beat by our TG heavy team, Gwen Hornets. Doesn't seem like the YJ team will be upgrading, only gaining another psych dad with a mediocre daughter.