Originally Posted by Anonymous
Therein lies the problem. When will it not be about the organizations, but the kids???? I understand the organizations are about making their money. I have no problem with that; however, could they all just put aside their differences for a six to eight week period? We as parents should really put the pressure on our respective organizations to get something done........

Take for example the year 2019. If you were to look at the records from last summer of Team 91, LI Express, True Blue, Havoc Dune Dawgs, as well as a few other teams, they all pretty much had at least a 75% winning percentage. I think three of the four listed were probably at 90%. To me it's a no brainer. The best competition is right here on LI. Understand, at the end of the day this is not one organization pounding their chest about being better, but about allowing our boys to experience the spirit of tough competition.

Rise Above!!!!!!

LaxDad14

http://npyll.com/Page.asp?n=54561&snid=dHMKR1K%3FZ&org=npyll.com

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Never happen. Too much bad blood between some of these organizations.
The Express would never do it unless they could run it and make lots of money on it.

Why couldn't it happen? Express and 91 were both at Santa Jam, even though it wasn't their A teams, they were both represented and that was the day after a holiday. These teams also setup scrimmages against others on the island so there is hope.