Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Regardless, still an acomplishment if you are considered in the top 50 out of several hundred on long island in the grade. I'll take a team with 26-50 from Long Island against any "A" team from elsewhere in the country any day. Congrats to everybody who made either team. There are plenty of disappointed really good players who did not make the "B" team. Quite an accomplishment to make either team. [/

Have to diasagree with you here. Although there are some very good players on both teams, these are not the top 50 players on Long Island at the age group. How they decided to put any players on the team other than 2017 kids is way beyond me with the talent level that was out there. Clearly favors were done so for some its less of an accomplishment than you think. I guess thats always going to the case with these things.

Anybody who knows the 2018s on the team also knows that they are as good if not better than most 2017s. They belong, so just get over it.

OK, lets not get crazy!! I agree the previous poster should get over it but, the "if not better than most 2017s" comment is a little far fetched!

Is it possible that they ARE good, the 2017 crew? Turtles, 91, Express, fl$, etc.? NAH! Some guy said they were all favors. Nuff said! (too much holiday cheer?)