So what is TD's end game with Sons now. A year ago did not want to do high school and could only field 3 middle school teams. Worked a deal with NXT to feed his kid there and others. Looked like they would be completely gone within 3 years. Now he changes course and wants to do high school because he did not like his kids playtime at NXT where he did not have daddy to play him the whole time. He is feeding a lot of BS to his parents now because in 2 years when his kid is done a lot of parents and kids will be left out when he decides to fold shop or broker another failed deal into someone else. it's like a broken record. if they can't field a team below 2023 this year they are finished. Hope your kid is not left hanging to dry in 2 years when you have no team and there are no spots anywhere else when all the high school teams are full. Total I am running a Club Lacrosse team for my kid only. definitely not someone I want my kids around. what happens when he sees no playtime at Malvern, going to get up and move to Episcopal. It's a smoke and mirrors game at Rising Sons.