Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Tell it like it is"?..."best interests of folks"?..have you ever done a check on his previous employment history when he got banned from the securities industry?..yep,told it like it was to some folks--only small lies that cost them their savings,and in turn had a $3mm judgment against him that I am betting he scooted form..thats the kind of guy I want around my kids..

Tells it like it is? DK? Interesting. Here is what will happen to you. Your daughter is a 2022 now and its still fun and the tent and pictures are cute and so is the slippy slide at the Holy Trinity practices. However, in 2 years when recruiting time is getting closer and DK puts your daughter on the B team so his friends kids can play on the A team or VK doesn't like your daughter and doesn't play her much or gives awards to her girls at the year end party or you don't pay for all the extras, you will soon realize that you aren't being "told like it is". And by then, it will be too late to join another club because those teams will be pretty established with kids who have been at YJ or TG or other clubs for several years and it will be hard for you to go elsewhere. You will be pissed and your daughter will be miserable. That is telling it like it will be! Good luck.

Unreal how you people always blame the club ! Bottomline if Sally is a stand out she will get noticed ! if not you better get Sally to the wall. You whining sack of nothings need to look in the mirror. Can your kid run with the best? does she posses the right skill sets ? if not quit your friggin whining! and I am not from LI!

Slip and slide at lax camp!