Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Crush over Crabs 14-4 - yikes! Bigger margin than Denver. Back to the Crab lair to plot next move I guess.

Went 5-1, beat West Coast Starz, Mesa Fresh, LI Express, Edge, and Laxachussets. If the best critism is they lost in the final to the best team in the country, I'd say they are in pretty good shape, and the only lair dweller looks a lot like what you see in the mirror. Nice try!
Sorry but the only dweller here is the cesspool dwellers of Crabs. It is a sh*t organza tigon, created by the top cesspool king Ryan McClernan. You think they are in good shape, well if they keep the Nass holdback crap up they may have a chance. The 2020 team is a 2018/2019 team in disguise, we all know it. Same goes for many of their other teams. Ryan is taking the 2022 team next year but he didn't want to because they were weak this year. Watch what he does to improve the 2022 team for next season. Yep, you got it, add lots of 2021 players. The only way he knows how to try and be competitive because he has no lax IQ. If you think I am not a fan of Crabs or RM you got it. So look in the mirror buddy boy and you will see a cesspool dweller.