The people from Express North are really showing their ignorance with every post. If Levittown is a "poor class" of people, then what would you consider yourself who are a group of cheaters. Since I doubt you understand the definition of the word, I will include it for you.

cheat·er - a person who acts dishonestly in order to gain an advantage.

I will try to make this simple for all the Express North parents since reading through this it is apparent you aren't that smart. The Teams were entered into a 2026 Division. This means the kids in this Division are Graduating in 2026, not 2025 or 2024. This is why they label the teams this way in case you were wondering. The Cheating Express North Team doesn't understand basic math or understand what 2026 means. This is why Tournaments are set up this way so teams play their appropriate age group. I highly doubt your World Series U13 Team would have won if the Prime Time Team had 8 players in 9th and 10th Grade playing in the final game or on second thought did you cheat there too?

You can write all you want about Levittown parents, players or coaches you want but you have lost any credibility since you are CHEATERS. You can't get around that at all....you cheated and are now trying to justify it which is even more sad. Your program will be known as the program which has to cheat to win tournaments. Have you posted this "win" on your web page yet to try to get more kids to try out for your pathetic program?

So keep trying to justify your cheating to try to make yourself feel better but you know deep down you cheated. So when you are out with your friends talking about how you went to Long Island and won a tournament, please tell the truth and say you beat a bunch of 3rd graders with older kids. I bet you won't add that part because you will look dumber than you have already shown with all your previous posts.

Good Luck Cheaters.