My son tried out for Brotherly Love yesterday. First time trying out for this squad. Considering they had their tryouts in July rather than August, was impressed. Had almost 50 kids there trying out for the 2024 team and a lot of talent. One dad said that a lot of kids that can't make it will be at there August tryout. Saw Roughriders, Freedom, NXT, and Dukes Helmet as well. Well run but long lines, too many kids. I was skeptical about Deniken being hands on but he was there the whole time taking notes. My kid isn't gong to make it unfortunately but based upon the kids trying out that weren't already on the team this team is going to be awesome with Deniken leading it, love that guy. Isn't a better coach around, better than most high school varsity coaches. Can't see people liking the Maplezone though. That place is a pain in the [lacrosse] to get there and the construction makes the other side of the moon closer than those fields. Going to Roughriders and Freedom tryouts in August, but don't see how these teams keep up with Deniken coaching that team and the talent that it is attracting let alone already there.