Originally Posted by Anonymous
[/b]
The best part is watching the LI team lose year after year as the "elite" LI players poop the bed along with the inept coach.

It's joke, no real try out. 90% of the team pre-determined before the tryout on LI. Chaminade, St. A and LIE ties all the way around. You could easily put a team together that would beat the team that was sent. Same thing every year.

You are dead wrong about the talent on that I team last year, if you were at the last night (final game) of the tryout you wouldn't be saying that. It was very highly intense regarding the speed & D1 ability of the top 40 last year. The real issue was the head coach who actually was NOT even a sanctioned coach from UA. The dad ruined it for all on the team and MC allowed it. And yes, my kid was on the team.

Look no one says that the talent isn't great it's just not the best that could have been picked based upon the tryout.

Ok, I do agree with you on that. From what I saw back than was that 2-3 players should have been on he team that looked great in the tryout. And those 2-3 players were catholic school players.