Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are fooling yourself if you think 91, fca, looneys, hawks, laxachusetts, and any of the other 'elite' teams don't have holdbacks. Every single one of those teams does at every single grade level.

You are wrong about Hawks, there might be a few players that have been held back in the organization, but it is not the norm and it certainly not encouraged by the organization.

Seriously? You have no idea what you are talking about. A few players in the organization? What are you smoking?

Yes, seriously. You have no idea if you think otherwise, put the hooka down and step away from the computer. No need to spread ridiculous lies.
[/quote]

I baffles me that people don't know that the kids know each other and know how old they are. Everyone knows who the Hawks holdbacks are. The 2022 team has a whole bunch of them. Other teams do as well. I don't know why people lie about it. Do you just not know that they have a bunch of holdbacks? I don't have a problem with holdbacks even though my son is not one. I just don't understand why all these parents think that their club is so above everyone. Even crappy teams have holdbacks.