Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs entire scheme is reclassed kids. Dats it. Without holdbacks they are nothing. 91, FCA, Looneys, Hawks, Laxachusetts are much more talented. Not to mention RM is a complete arse.

You are fooling yourself if you think 91, fca, looneys, hawks, laxachusetts, and any of the other 'elite' teams don't have holdbacks. Every single one of those teams does at every single grade level.

You're fooling yourself if you believe that! I know for a fact the team my son plays on is made up of legitimate 2023 kids aka 11 and 12 yr olds. Rare I know but I'm proud to say our club team is doing it the right way!! I hope more decide to follow that lead.

Which club?

Probably another dad or coach not counting the summer birthdays as holdbacks.

Team 91 2023......every kid on that team is 11 and 12. No Hold backs and working hard to improve each week.

Sorry to inform you that you have at least kid that will turn 13 this summer. Meaning he was held back from kindergarten when he was 5. This is not to disparage the kid, parents or club. Only to inform that your club holds tryouts the same way all the others do - by grade. Then takes the best kids that say yes