Originally Posted by Anonymous
Always about if my kid didn't make your team. I wouldn't step foot near your team Dad! Looked on website and you guys are going to 2nd and 3rd rate tournaments at best. Enjoy your tristate where no one goes anymore. Play the top teams and let's see where you will land. Anyway heard the team didn't do so well at baltimore kickoff.

So you wouldn't go near the team, but took the time to look them up? Sorry pal, you're a lying sack of you know what. Try again with another bogus lie. You're kid couldn't cut it and you still hold a grudge. And where did you hear about the results in Baltimore? Thought you didn't' care? So painfully obvious what this is, God I feel sorry for you. I feel more for your son, he has a dad who trolls other travel team web sites just for fun. Wow you are a complete loser. Explain yourself, please! I would love some insight into your obsession with a team you wouldn't step foot near. Dare you! Double dog dare you! PS your kid isn't even close to being as good as you think, that's why he was on the C team.