Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Yes you are correct they are a 2017 team sorry for the typo. But what's your rebuttal to them really not being an Express team. None! Only thing is my typo. Joke. Like a cornered animal attack! Like a previous post said a marriage of convenience! No other facts about anything else I said. Here are some facts about turtles they were put together by a very smart man who owns a great lax co to play in a tournament. Had no affiliations to express in the tournament but were a group of elite players from different teams. They were so successful that they decided to stay together. The tenacious turtles were born. Directors at Express as smart as they are saw the potential of this team and absorbed them. That's their history in a nut shell if I am wrong I will eat some humble pie. [/quote

Where would you like it delivered? Your interpretation of the relationship is incorrect, you don't have the facts other than yes they are a good team, the coach, and they play for the express. And ps who the [lacrosse] cares how they came to playing under the express umbrella? If it works for them then so be it.

Tell me where is there an Express logo or anything that has to do with Express. tell me what I gave wrong. Since you are all knowing! I explained what I have been told by someone who is involved with the team. Don't be so angry. It's ok.