Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just looked at Miller place Stats. That's ridiculous. They have over a 90 percent assist record on goals. They actually have one game that they have more assists recorded than goals. Talk about stat padding. They should be embarrassed by the flagrant stat padding.

I know this is BOTC but ever think this is an honest mistake we've all seen how the stats get called in. We've all seen the names be posted 2 times spelled differently.

Why not say wow what great team work, I for one love the "One More" pass for a score. Maybe it is teamwork and not individualistic goal achievement.

The problem is this, got to watch them play and beat my sons team easily. I never looked at the final stats because the game was not close, after reading this I went to take a look , the number of assists did not jive with my memory of the game. I thought maybe I remembered wrong so I took a look at the game film. MP had at best half the assists they gave credit for so a mistake , I think not. Curious if people think I should send the game film to section xi as those stats do have an influence on post season awards or just let it be, no my kid will not be getting a post season award .