Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard WM put a nice beat down on SA yesterday in scrimmage. Any truth to this?

Is 7-4 a beat down?

Yes

I was not there and possibly WM completely dominated and maybe there are other factors that played a role. Yet in my book a 3 goal game seems to be a game that could have gone either way. Just my opinion. So many factors that play into the end score of a game.

Ward Melville Vs St. Anthony's was a scrimmage. Although there were officials it was in fact a scrimmage and not a game. Melville jumped out early and at the end of the first half the score was WM 6 - SA 1. It looked like starters played majority of first half. Subbing was more liberal in the second half and It looked like the majority of boys on both teams were able to get some playing time.

Both teams will be tough this season. St. A's looked a little sloppy early, especially in transition. Ward Melville looked very athletic, especially on the defensive end and in transition. Melville Goalie did well but was not tested. St A's Goalie would probably like to see one or two of the shots again. No dominant player on either team yesterday most likely because all of the players on both teams are very good.

Melville certainly got the better of them especially in the first half. All you can really take away from that is that Ward Melville must be pretty good. Wow, what a surprise. If anyone sleeps on St Anthony's they will be in trouble, there is a lot of talent on that team.