Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually i think you miss the point, the person inquired about what other teams are playing at the 2022 level. This is not about a kid caring if he wins or loses, this is about a parent wanting to know what teams his or her kid will be playing. Is that sizing the competition or maybe just a curious parent.

I can tell you this, the only thing to me that stunk more then getting blown out at a game was blowing the other guys out. I hate lopsided games either way so a parent wondering what the teams his kid plays agin will be like is okay if its for the right reason

You have a team 91 parent asking about express teams. Then he hears that the express is saying they are a developtmental team and is stirring the pot.If express and team 91 play three games all year it would be a lot. What about all the other teams you will play. Are you going to be the idiot who calls all tournaments at the third grade level and tells them you kid has to play only certain teams. Better yet when your team loses you will go blame all the other kids on your team so all the other parents on your team hate you too. Go post on 91 thred they deal with people like you all the time.