Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a son that plays on a Team 91 2022 Team. I have heard a good deal about other 2022 Teams but havent heard anything about LI Express 2022, did they have tryouts? were they well attended? did they make 1 or 2 teams or none? I heard recently that they were still looking for kids for this age bracket and that it was going to be a developmental team. not trying to stir anything up, just curious who we can expect to see in the spring and summer. thanks,

I saw them play last year in Tri-State. Despite the heat they played with a short bench (nobody taller than 45" in height) and were dominant throughout the tournament. Although the poles for the D-Men were taller than them they wielded them with unbelieveable skill and held most opponents to less than 3 goals/game. At friendlys after the tournament they all ate their ice cream without making a mess, except for of course little Johnny who dropped his fribble all over the senior citizens who were there for the early bird special.

That routine has been played out way too man times. At the end of the day you are suggesting that a 9 year olds parents should care less about their child's lacrosse than say an 11 year old etc. so Johnny can't tie his shoes, Johnny doesn't shave yet, or Johnny doesn't play D-1...is it wrong for the parent of a 9 year old to be just as interested and curious about his kids lacrosse as the parent of a 15 year old kid?...we know when your Johnny was 9 you were above being excited for him...super cool, loser