Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I tell who told us Matt V. who is the 1/3 owner of the Hub. Our son is a top notch defenseman and will play for 91 again. At least at 91 they are not rob us with clincs!!!

I would like to apply for a job on BOTC as a moderator;

There are some very legitimate opinions about the hub,extra training, how teams are selected ect. that should be discussed here on BOTC without vicious personal attacks. As parents at the express tryouts for the 2018 team, none of us were aware of an "A" defensemen that played on 91 Orange last year that was even at the Express tryout.

Nobody put a gun to my head. Nobody said my kid would make an "A" team. Somebody might have tried to sell their business by stating that time with a stick in his hand would make him a better player. There was extra training available through the Hub. My son wanted to play, I had a bit of extra money and so he went. I think it is disgusting to slander another human being who has a family to take care of on a Lacrosse Website. Not every kid will be an "A" player and that should be fine. Lacrosse has helped to boost my son's confidence. It has helped improve his grades. It has taught him to work hard for what he wants. As a parent I couldn't even look at him if I taught him that I bought his way onto a team. What kind of message would I be sending him? P.S. My kid is a pretty good defenseman but I hope that I have taught him how to be a good man.