Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your daughter must have played defense. You're very good at it too.

What's your beef with that particular program. Clearly you have a problem with it. is it jealousy? Seems strange that you have a low d1 player (which equates to D3 of course) who very likely is not at as strong an academic institution as NU, since very few in the bottom of D1 r. Why do you lash out? I have a D3 daughter whom I'm very proud of. She's at a great school, having a great time and playing some fun, competitive lax. She and I both have fun following a friend of hers who is on the Northwestern team currently. I root for her as I root for my daughter. They had different opportunities and are both really enjoying their experiences. I'm not jealous of the Northwestern girl. She's a great kid and a great lacrosse player. And whether she wins a National Championship or not, she is playing at a far higher level than my D3 daughter, and that is ok. Why do t you name your daughter's team, and we will analyze all the wonderful attributes of that situation. You know, whether it's in a good location, has any talent, whether the girls get a good education etc. you're quick to denigrate others, why don't you put it out there? I'm guessing LIU Brooklyn. Probably pissed that the best player by far from your team transferred to NU last year. Canadian who didn't know what was what until she saw the light?
You must be pissed that a girl from lowly L.I.U. Brooklyn came in and pushed your daughter furtherdown the bench stealing any chance of her seeing the field. At least you get to say "my daughter practices with NU"

Ha guess he was right. You try to troll but end up crying. Funny.