Originally Posted by Anonymous

The 2021 YJ team will be much more successful this summer. The reason why is the new head coach. Last summer the team was coached by a fill in daddy who had little to no idea what he is doing and was a complete friends and family guy. The new head coach will not care where you are from, how much butt you kiss etc she only cares about winning.Past history dictates this team will have a complete turn around with the new coach.

Not a YJ parent, but I must agree with this statement. Quality consistent coaching is the key. Love her or hate her, she can coach a lacrosse team. Especially when you are getting girls who have speed and good sticks. I don't think anyone can deny that the girls on that team have the raw skill, increasing IQ and getting kids in the right spots are what a good coach can do.

Over at TG, BS hs stepped in to a more active role in team coaching not just game coaching. The parents of this age are starting to wake up and demand better coaching after being ignored.

People who know lacrosse and know BS, also know that BS does not know lacrosse. He is not a good lacrosse coach. He is the father of a once great player, that's about it. He also knew when to strike to take advantage of that. If you are relying on him to coach up and develope your daughter, you will eventually come to agree with me. He would be best sticking to his role as club director.

The most accurate post I've seen in a while