Lets try to turn the bashing and criticism of the Express into something constructive to help the directors improve the level of satisfaction on the B and C teams. My best recommendation would be to do what most good businesses do - hire a company like survey monkey to conduct an anonomous survey of the parents with an opportunity for recommendations for improvements. Like this forum, people will be more willing to participate and provide honest and open feedback and ideas for improvement if it is anonymous. If the directors are smart they will use this feedback to better the experience and turn this negativity into something that will strenghten their business. If parents feel like their concerns are being heard and positive actions are being taken to improve the situation, the program's perception will only improve and the bottom line will follow. Otherwise, I'd agree with the previous poster that if the experience is not "A" and actions are not being taken to improve the experience, then a lower price for a less valuable experience is only right. I've seen this graduated pricing with some town programs - older kids charged more than younger kids and B teams charged less than A teams.