It seems the only reason people care is because Kennett was very succesful. Yes there a alo of boys from Delaware but keep in mind that Kennett school district is literally adjacent to the Delaware border and these boys just like the Coventry player mentioned above are much closer to Kennett than Wilmington Delaware. Almost all of the same Delaware boys play their football at Kennett as well and it is based on geographical convenience and friendships. The Unionville boys program has really suffered for awhile and was really struggling. All told when my son was playing U9 at Kennett I think there were 3 total U9 teams compared to West Chester and Downingtown that seemed to field 6-8 teams at U9. Despite the fact the program was less than 50% the size of other large programs they really seemed to do quite well agains the big programs to the point that my sons U9 team won Liberty several years in a row back when teams actually attended Liberty at the end of th year. If Kennett had really sucked nobody would have cared and there would have been zero interest in the fact they have 10-12 boys that chose to start their youth participation in a township that had -0- reputation for excellence but was either more convenient or in better shape than their own township program.