Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you a parent of the team that is making the comment? If so, and are unhappy, then leave. Nobody is making you stay with the team. From what I see, the coaches are great and I am sure it could be better if three coaches show up to every practice but it really isn't that critical in the fall and the team is small enough to be able to handle it. Head coach is extremely organized so nobody is sitting around doing nothing. Don't make general statements about the team without being able to back it up.

What exactly needs to change? Kids have practiced 2x per week for almost 2 months, played in 3 tournaments and played well for a new team, coaches are organized and approachable. What more are you asking for in the fall? If it's about your kids playing time then address with the coach and not on an anonymous chat room. If its about wins then you are missing the point of youth lacrosse. It's about making sure your kid gets better. Coaches are doing that... provide proof otherwise.

Leaving a team at this point is not really much of an option - if so, go to where? How much have been paid so far and how much will you get back if you leave? With that in mind, as a paying parent, I would want to insist that the situation be changed as much as possible to get the most for my money. IE, " . . .then leave" is not the answer!