I have to agree - my son's team -2023- usually has 1 coach at each practice. sometimes the team is lucky and both show up[/quote]

Head coach is awesome, he has passion for the kids but has his hands full. Management took anybody who wrote a check. I'm sure there are a lot who shouldn't be on the team and a lot who should not be on the Select either. It is sad to pay the same money as Select and you get half of what they get. [/quote]

So that is two years in a row they did this with this team. The team was able to pick up a few players last year and was actually competitive. They needed to add a few pieces but parents did not feel like their concerns were being addressed so the all left. I feel bad for the coach because it's back to the beginning of last year again.[/quote]
Concerns aren't being met again. If I was the owner I would concentrate on building team chemistry, only take players who can actually play instead of being a money grabber. The money will come if you build a competitive team, but its back to the same old story. The kids are neglected. The kids are disheartened and most likely will leave again. Not a good business model! It's too bad because the head coach is a great guy, knows the game, cares about the kids, and is stuck once again [/quote]

Well something needs to be fixed. The select team had 12 players leave and the Gold team had everyone but 4 players leave. That's a lot of turnover [/quote]

Ahhh. This must be the parent that everyone was talking about. Hey, my kid is new to the team, but the sidelines are much better without your sour puss. Seriously. Get over yourself. This is 11 year old lacrosse. I do think that something was fixed. They let you walk on your own and the team is better for it. Go back to whichever team your kid is on now and preach there. This team does not need your negativity. It is better without you.

Sure. The team lost some quality kids, but who cares about you now. Get lost! [/quote]

I am not sure who you're talking about but, name another organization that had 30 players leave one age group. Most people would agree something is wrong there and it needs to be fixed. It's been said here multiple times one team is filled and the other takes anyone that comes down and pay