Originally Posted by Anonymous

If your not familiar with the girls game why are you at the women's championship game. And why are you on this thread all the time. We know this cause you misuse the word "then" when it should be "than" all the time. You DO have a dog in this fight just have the coconuts to admit it. Lol

You may want to use question marks at the end of your questions. At NCAA games because we live near the University and have a 2 grader who is starting the game.Not familiar with the game because it is not played in my home country .Anytime you would like to compare education levels I will gladly do so although I will give you the edge in punctuation and grammar if it makes you feel better.I will take a guess that you were picked on a lot in school and now take great pleasure in correcting people on this site from the safety of your anonymity .

No I was not picked on but thank you for the concern. And your education level seems to drop throughout your post culminating in your wize guy anonymity comment. I say that as it seems you are posting anonymously as well. Besides I am fairly confident a foreigner from Stony Brook who happens to be an educator is an easily beaten opponent. Now....what sport from your home country are you familiar with so possibly someone can help you understand the rules. That is if your personal description is all BS.