No that is not what I'm talking about. I am talking about this specific incident, not the history of abuse cases in the Catholic Church.
And with respect to did the "powers to be" (your phrase)do everything to hide it? I don't know. Did they act immediately to remove Fr. Williams from his post? Seems like they did. Did they take him at his word that he was innocent (which he continues to declare), no they didn't. Did they investigate and act upon the results they found, yes. During that time was Fr. Williams even allowed interaction with students?, no. Now did they publically announce what was going on with Fr. Williams, no they didn't.
Perhaps because there are more than a few cases of false accusations. Lets assume that you coach a little league team and one of the kids said you were touching him. Would you expect that to be announced to the local newspaper and Channel 12 if you were vocal that it wasn't true?

Not sure why you are so insistent that it is some sort of perverted place, with debauched men having their ways with dozens of scared little boys. I spent four years there, my sons were there for a stretch of eight years. None of us ever saw or experienced an unwanted action from anyone. As to the single sex environment, I actually laugh at what you seem to conjure up in your mind. Read the recent article in Vanity Fair about the Seven Sisters, the all women colleges that are elite centers of learning. the author went in with preconceived ideas about what she would find and was shocked at how wrong she was.
My daughter went to Sacred Heart, after 8 years in public school. She was thrilled to get away from the BS, and peer pressure to be cool with the boys. She didn't want to worry about if she had a cool skirt or if her hair was combed just right. And guess what she also missed out on the experiences like Rainbow Parties in the ninth grade. if you aren't sure what a Rainbow Party is ask a tenth grade girl at most public schools.
Or perhaps you've read about St. Paul's, the elite coed prep school in NH? There the upperclass boys have a contest to screw as many underclass girls as they can, and keep a running log to be shared with their fellow students.
I seriously doubt that Chaminade has a monopoly on inappropriate behavior, and I also believe they have a faculty and staff that cares about their students more than most.

So wage your campaign against Chaminade, The Catholic Church, single sex education and all the other groups you think have exclusives on misdeeds. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there are still going to be about 1500-1750 wackos looking to send their sons to Chaminade.

I also hope that in your little circle of friends and family none of them ever does something wrong and needs your help or support.