Originally Posted by Anonymous
That was written by a TG parent

TG parents respect the liberty and are the first to say what a good game the bronze game was. The girls were all sports and very respectful and if you were there you would agree.

the original post about how well liberty played in Florida was a YJ parent but funny no one would think so. The semi final game was a fun game to watch very close from beginning to end,
Thanks to the Top Guns parents and players for showing how classy and respectful your club is. First half was ours, second was yours. A one goal game is about all either side could have asked for , and I think both clubs are proud of there girls. If a Yellow Jacket parent has something nice to say about our club,thank you. Good luck to both clubs and I truly hope your clubs can overcome any issues either real or perceived. I truly believe all 3 clubs have very talented players and all the chest pounding and pointing to commitment lists does nothing but scar the image of Long Island girls Lacrosse. To any Sky Walkers parents that might be reading these posts, your girls are truly awesome, and even though we only got to play you once the game was also exciting and close, and your girls were friendly and very classy. I am looking forward to our girls playing all three teams in the future.